Human Resource Management Program 2019 Sessions 1 & 2
Log In to Register
Intended for dentists, dental office managers, dental hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists, and front office staff to establish proper protocol and workplace standards.
SESSION 1: EMPLOYMENT LAWS AND RISK MANAGEMENT
There is no way to manage your risk until you know what it is. This interactive review of employment risk and industry regulations will allow you to make educated decisions and will be your first step to creating a safer and more productive practice.
• Overview of employment laws and the impact of recent changes
• Identify potential risks within your practice and options to minimize them
• Establish best human resources practices throughout your business
• Review BORID regulations and uncover requirements to follow when hiring employees
SESSION 2: EMPLOYEE POLICIES AND DOCUMENTATION
Outline necessary policies and procedures to make managing a team easier. Using basic employee documentation as a foundation, we will use class member examples to run through policy implementation.
• Review a variety of employee manual and office policies
• Establish performance and behavior metrics within your practice
• Discuss a written information security policy
• Achieve a general understanding of State and Federal privacy laws
president, Integrated Human Resources, Inc.
MDS Dentist/Auxiliary Member $199
Non-MDS Member $499
Assistant; Dentist; Hygienist; Office Staff
Laurie LaBrie has no financial relationships relevant to this presentation to disclose.
Refunds can be made online up to 10 days prior to the class. You will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee. There are no refunds less than 10 days out including cancelations due to illness, late arrivals or weather. Full refund will be given if your class is cancelled for any reason by MDS. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing. There is no refund for courses once the course begins. Registrants will be notified by e-mail if the course is canceled due to inclement weather or for any other reason by MDS. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address used to register.