Log In to Register
When and Where
4/3/2019 6:00 PM EDT
4/3/2019 9:00 PM EDT
Boston Center for Dental Education at Trinity Dental
Address Line 1
1 Huntington Ave
Address Line 2
Complimentary light dinner included
(Follow-up to Yankee Dental 2019 Digital and Esthetic Dentistry Seminar. Attendance at the Yankee Program not required)
Digital impressioning is changing the face of dentistry and is here to stay! It’s time to experience it for yourself and learn how digital dentistry can increase practice efficiency including greater precision, less chair time for patients and enhanced workflow between your practice and your lab. In this course, we will highlight the latest information and evidence on a wide variety of topics in digital esthetic dentistry and clinical procedures.
• How to enhance patient experience and outcome using digital impressions, CAD/CAM and CBCT technology
• How to grow your practice using digital technology
• Is it time to start 3D printing in your office?
• Define digital impression making and chairside CAD/CAM, has its time finally come?
• Receive practical and cost-effective information that that can be used immediately in practice
• Review the limitations of materials as well as the best options for different clinical situations
• Understand the importance and accuracy of digital impressions
• Learn how to integrate digital dentistry into practice
• Examine how to take digital scans and perform CBCT analysis
Gerard Kugel, DMD, PhD
, associate dean of research and a professor of restorative dentistry, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine and maintains a private practice in Boston
Assistant; Dentist; Hygienist
MDS Dentist/Auxiliary Member $95
MDS Member plus one Auxiliary $145
Non-MDS Member $125
Gerard Kugel, DMD, PhD is an owner of Trinity Dental
Refunds can be made online up to 10 days prior to the class. You will receive a full refund minus a $10 processing fee. There are no refunds less than 10 days out including cancelations due to illness, late arrivals or weather. Full refund will be given if your class is cancelled for any reason by MDS. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing. There is no refund for courses once the course begins. Registrants will be notified by e-mail if the course is canceled due to inclement weather or for any other reason by MDS. The e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address used to register.