Complimentary light dinner included
(Follow-up to Yankee Dental 2019 Digital and Esthetic Dentistry Seminar. Attendance at the Yankee Program not required)
Digital impressioning is changing the face of dentistry and is here to stay! It’s time to experience it for yourself and learn how digital dentistry can increase practice efficiency including greater precision, less chair time for patients and enhanced workflow between your practice and your lab. In this course, we will highlight the latest information and evidence on a wide variety of topics in digital esthetic dentistry and clinical procedures.
• How to enhance patient experience and outcome using digital impressions, CAD/CAM and CBCT technology
• How to grow your practice using digital technology
• Is it time to start 3D printing in your office?
• Define digital impression making and chairside CAD/CAM, has its time finally come?
• Receive practical and cost-effective information that that can be used immediately in practice