Intended for dentists, dental office managers, dental hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists, and front office staff to establish proper protocol and workplace standards.
CHOOSE THE ENTIRE 4 SESSION PROGRAM
OR REGISTER FOR:
SESSION 1: EMPLOYMENT LAWS AND RISK MANAGEMENT
There is no way to manage your risk until you know what it is. This interactive review of employment risk and industry regulations will allow you to make educated decisions and will be your first step to creating a safer and more productive practice.
• Overview of employment laws and the impact of recent changes
• Identify potential risks within your practice and options to minimize them
• Establish best human resources practices throughout your business
• Review BORID regulations and uncover requirements to follow when hiring employees
SESSION 2: EMPLOYEE POLICIES AND DOCUMENTATION
Outline necessary policies and procedures to make managing a team easier. Using basic employee documentation as a foundation, we will use class member examples to run through policy implementation.
• Review a variety of employee manual and office policies
• Establish performance and behavior metrics within your practice
• Discuss a written information security policy
• Achieve a general understanding of State and Federal privacy laws
SESSION 3: RECRUITING AND RETENTION
To run your office efficiently it is essential to attract, hire and develop great team members. This class covers the skills to interview, hire and support team members through well written job descriptions and competitive benefits packages.
• Design effective job descriptions
• Create compelling ads to recruit qualified team members
• Understand the hiring and interview system
• Be familiar with compensation and rewards
SESSION 4: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND TERMINATION
This class covers the training, teaching and accountability systems necessary to coach your team.
• Appraise performance
• Increase your coaching and discipline skills
• Implement team accountability
• Develop termination proficiency